At Berber Desert Tours company, we’ve customized this trip of 4 days desert tour Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga only for our travelers to enjoy everywhere the atlas mountains in morocco starting from the high atlas from Marrakech passing by Tizi n Tichka to Ouarzazate and also the anti atlas mountains where the black rocky and golden sand dunes located also the center atlas to Fes from Merzouga.
- Meet the Barbary monkeys in the cedar forest of Azrou
- Ride a camel and enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise over the sand dunes
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in a desert camp under the stars in Merzouga
- Explore the green palm of Ziz valley
- Meet local people and discover their culture
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes along the road from Fes to Merzouga
- Cross the middle atlas and high atlas and explore the hidden Berber villages
- Explore the gorgeous gorges and canyons of Dades and Todra
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the UNESCO Kasbah
- Visit the cinema studios in Ouarzazate
- Explore the green palm groves and the valleys
- Explore the weekly Berber markets in the villages and meet locals
Day 1: Fes – Midelt – Erfoud – Merzouga – Erg Chebbi
Our 4 Days desert tour from Fes to Marrakech starts after picking you up from the hotel, we will drive to Merzouga Desert via the Middle Atlas Mountains, Ifrane, Cedar Forest woodland and Azrou which is famous for its wonderful and original handicraft. After a pause in Midelt for lunch, we continue the day towards our destination. After arriving at Merzouga, you will check-in a hotel where you will have dinner and breakfast.
Day2: Merzouga – 4×4 Tour around Merzouga- Khamlia -Erg chebbi Camel Trek Night in Desert
After having breakfast at the hotel, the second day starts with driving to visit the village of Khamilia which is known as Gnawa village. In this very traditional village, you will have the opportunity to attend a Gnawa music performance. Then, we guide to enjoy a visit to the Oasis of Merzouga, ancient Ksours and Kasbahs. After lunch, we drive back to the hotel in the village of Merzouga. Then, the camel trek towards the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi begins. You will be guided by a camel man. The overnight will be at a bivouac where you will have a typical dinner and listen to Berber Drums around the campfire.
Day3: Merzouga – Rissani – Todra Gorges – Dades Valley
After witnessing the amazing view of sunrise over the high dunes, we go back to Merzouga to take shower and have breakfast. Then, we depart to Erfoud where we visit the stunning dossils’ workshops. After that, we continue to Todra Gorges via Skoura’s palm groves. After exploring the high ciffs of Todra Gorges, the journey continues to Dades Valley. Overnight at a hotel in Dades Valley.
Day 4: Dades Gorges- valley of roses – Skoura – Ouarzazate- Kasbah Ait Benhadou – Marrakech
After breakfast, we take a walk through the wonderful gorges. Then, we head to Kalaa M’Gouna where we will visit the Valley of Roses before continuing to Ouarzazate. Afterwards, we enjoy an explorative visit to the Kasbah Of Ait Ben Haddou (World Heritage Site). The destination after that is Marrakech traveling via the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi N’Tichka Pass. In the early evening, we arrive at Marrakech to end our 4 Days desert tour from Fes to Marrakech.
What Is Included in 4 days Desert tour Fes to marrakech
- Transport in AC vehicle Minibus or 4×4
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour.
- Spending one night in nomad desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with a Private Tent
- Camel Trekking in Merzouga Dunes
- Pick up & Drop off at your acommodation
Not Included in the tour