Casablanca Morocco tour 16 Days
Tour from Casablanca
Morocco has many layers to explore. Its long history has seen Berbers, Roman invasions, Islamic conquests, and European colonization, all of which have left architecture, traditions, and lifestyle. we provide a Casablanca Morocco tour 16 days of Morocco to imperial cities, coastal, South, and desert from Casablanca is a must-see tourist tour intended for people seeking discovery and culture balanced steps and a nice pace for an intensive approach to Morocco. The Atlas mountains, dotted with tiny villages, the attractive beaches cities on the coast, and also the big dunes of the desert in the Sahara and the old Medina of the imperial cities.
- Explore the 4 imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech, Meknes, Rabat & Fes
- Explore the capital of Morocco (Rabat) and its cultural sights
- Tour the ancient walled medina of Meknes and the beautiful gates
- See the Roman ruins at Volubilis
- Stroll the streets of Casablanca & explore its main attractions
- Visit the biggest Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- Explore the beautiful beaches of Atlantic Essaouira & Agadir
- Explore the old Portuguese city of Essaouira Mogador &
enjoy a Moroccan fish lunch at the old harbor
- Ride camels in the Sahara desert in an unforgettable experience
- Sleep and enjoy an exceptional overnight in desert camp
- Visit and explore the world heritage Unesco Kasbahs
- Discover the Berber culture and the lifestyle of the Berbers of Morocco
- Discover the cities of Moroccan South: Taroudant, Tafraoute & Agadir
- Stroll the labyrinth souks of Marrakech & Fes with your guide
- Enjoy the stunning views of valleys & palm groves during our drive to the desert
Day 1: Casablanca
The Casablanca tour Morocco 16 days begins after we meet you at the international airport. Casablanca is the largest city in Morocco where you will visit the masterpiece Hassan II Mosque. The destination will be Rabat after we are done visiting Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca to Meknes via Rabat
Breakfast, then we drive towards Rabat city (the capital of Morocco). The program in Rabat includes visiting the elegant the three previous Kings’ Tombs, Hassan Tower, and the historical site Oudayas Kasbah. The journey continues to Meknes (one of the four Imperial cities in Morocco). Overnight in Meknes city.
Day 3: Meknes Visit
Today, we will have a guided tour to the fascinating sites of Meknes city. That includes visiti the giant gate Bab Mansour, the mysterious Qara prison, Swani Baisin… After that, you will enjoy a free afternoon visiting the cultural Medina and the famous Lahdim Square. Overnight in Meknes.
Day 4: Meknes to Fes via Volubilis
Today on the Casablanca tour, we depart to Fes city. On the way, you will visit the Roman Empire ruins Volubilis. This archeological site is the prominent history that Romans left in Morocco. The plane in the afternoon will be visiting the historical attractions of the first Imperial city in Moroccco (Fes). Overnight in Fes.
Day 5: Fes to Merzouga via Ifrane
After having breakfast at your accommodation, the tour resumes with drive towards Merzouga via the Middle Atlas Mountains. On the way, you wuill travel through the lovely Ifrane and the large woodland “Cedar Forest”.
DAY 6: Camel Trekking
Breakfast, then you will be guided to enjoy exploring areas of Merzouga desert. Today’s journey includes visiting the famous Khamlia village where you will live and notice an interesting culture and way of living. The day continues with heading to the golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi where you will witness the amazing sunset over the high dunes and spend the overnight in nomad tents under the shiny stars.
Day 7: Merzouga to Ouarzazate via the Todra Gorge
After you refresh up in Merzouga, the 7th day will be dedicated to visit Ouarzazate (Hollywood of Africa) where many international movies were shot, Rissani (the first Alouite dynasty) where you will visit the cultural Souks, Todra Gorges (the highest and the narrowest of their kind in Morocco) and the Valley of Roses. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
Day 8: Ouarzazate to Taroudant
After breakfast, we drive to Taroudant. On the way, you will get the chance to visit Taznakht village which is known for Berber Carpet making. Then, we make a stop to visit Tlioune which is famous for the production and exporting Saffron around the world. Overnight in Taroudant.
Day 9: Taroudant to Tafraout
Leaving Taroudant, we drive towards the beautiful Tafrouet via the stunning Anti-Atlas Mountains. Tafrouet is an amazing oasis that has awesome natural rock formation. Overnight in Tafraoute
Day 10: Tafraout Visit
Many things could be seen in Tafrouete including Argan Oil-Cooperative, Berber carpets making, small nearby villages and the colorful rock formation. Overnight in Tafrouete.
Day 11: Tafraout to Agadir
Today’s destination is Agadir. The city offers many places to visit. Today’s journey will provide with the opportunity to take lovely pictures over the stunning mountains and the wonderful landscapes. Overnight in Agadir.
Day 12: Agadir to Essaouira
Essaouira is where we will be driving after breakfast. It is one of the beautiful and cultural cities that is located on the Atlantic Ocean. The medina of Essaouira is one of the UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites. Overnight in Essaouira.
Day 13: Essaouira to Marrakech
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Marrakesh. On the way, you will see many small villages, goats alongside the way and on the trees and visit Argan Oil-Cooperative. Overnight in Marrakesh.
Day 14: Marrakech Visit
Marrakesh has many attractions to offer. Our visit will be programmed to visit the Medina, Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, Majorelle Gardens Jamaa El Fnaa Square where you will see snake charmers, storytellers, dancers, singers… Overnight in Marrakesh.
Day 15: Marrakech to Casablanca
After breakfast, then driving back to Casablanca.
Day 16: Casablanca Airport Transfer
Depending on your departure time, we transfer you to the Airport which marks the end of our Casablanca tour 16 days.
What Is Included in casablanca tour 16 days
- Transport in AC vehicle Minibus or 4×4
- English-speaking driver/guide during the tour.
- Spending one night in a nomad desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with a Private Tent, dinner, and breakfast is included
- Camel Trekking in Merzouga Dunes
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation
- Pick up service from your accommodation in Casablanca
- Fuel included
- Camel ride for sunset and sunrise (one camel each)
- Local guide at ait ben haddou Kasbah
- Official art historian guide Fes, Meknes, Rabat Essaouira & Marrakech
- You can stop everywhere to take photos
Not Included in the tour:
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The flights’ tickets to and from your homeland
- Lunches and drinks
If this Casablanca tour 16 days we propose does not match what you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements